When you look at everything you need to do to achieve financial freedom or retire early you find they fall into five main sections. Hence the name of this website, the 5 steps to financial independence. Some of these steps may be bigger than others, and some are certainly harder. But if you can work your way through these steps then you have a great chance to achieve financial independence, retire early and retire well.
In a nutshell you firstly need to know why you want to achieve financial freedom. What you are aiming for, how much you can invest in getting there, how you can make sure those investments work for you, and finally just check if you are on target or not. Simple!
Click on the links below or in the menu bar above to look at the section you are most interested in right now.
- Why do I want to achieve financial freedom?
- How much do I need to save to achieve financial freedom?
- How can I save more to retire early?
- Where do I invest my savings to retire early?
- How do I keep myself on track to retire early?
You can also review the blog for the latest articles helping you to retire early and achieve financial freedom.